Our team has gained a reputation for professionalism, integrity, timely delivery and fast turnaround of projects, keeping quality and value as our drivers for success. Candidates are required to embrace our culture, be self motivated, have good multilingual communication skills and be able to perform in a team environment.
We have a full training programme in place for any successful applicant, however work experience and adequate qualifications are always a determinant factor in our selection process.
Please send a covering letter, reference letters and a CV by email on email@example.com.
Vacancies Confidentiality Equal Opportunity Training & Development
Junior Business Analyst (Ref. MR0312R)
The person will be working in a team that is responsible for:
- Analysis of various KPIs.
- Designing and producing several daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Writing MySQL queries and building and developing Excel models that will facilitate such reports.
- Ad hoc projects and analyses,
- Liaising with project leaders and client companies.
- Handling quantitative and qualitative market research projects.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Attained at least a degree in Business Management, International Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Working understanding of fundamental financial concepts - profit & loss, balance sheet, etc
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, to include effective listening skills;
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or technology improvements in conjunction with peers;
- Business analytical skills (process flows, procedures, spreadsheets, modeling, etc.);
- Process analytical skills-interest in and aptitude for understanding both the business and the technical specifics of that business;
- Detail oriented and high sense of accountability;
- Positive, flexible and self-motivated attitude, along with the ability to work as a team player;
- Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
Research Interviewers (Ref. MR0911)
The typical work activities will include:
setting interviews - this might be done by approaching people in the street, calling on them at home or contacting them by telephone;
providing a brief introduction to the interviewee and its subject, outlining how the research will be used;
asking specific questions about interviewee attitudes to a particular product or issue;
carrying out a set number of interviews to meet a quota;
recording interview responses on forms, video or on to a computer;
maintaining accurate and detailed records;
collating results and passing them back to the research organisation;
- abiding by the data colllection guidelines set out in the MRS Code of Conduct.
Training and development initiatives include; induction training, on the job training, one to one meetings, departmental meetings, monthly briefing meetings, formal training courses (internal and external) and guided reading.